Thank You for selecting Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation for your health care services. We wish for Healthy & Speedy Recovery for your Patient.
At our Hospital, We are providing Free Food for patient as per Hospital Policy and Doctor’s Advice as per the schedule mentioned below –
|1||7:00am to 7:30am||Tea / Coffee|
|2||8:00am to 8:30am||Tea / Coffee with Morning Breakfast|
|3||10am to 10:30am||Soup|
|4||12:00noon to 12:30pm||Lunch|
|5||3:00pm to 3:30pm||Tea and Snacks|
|6||7:00pm to 7:30pm||Dinner|
|7||9:00pm to 9:30pm||Milk|
- Hospital will provide uniform for patient for smooth and friendly Medical Process as part of treatment and application of medical equipment usage, if required, and also for Identification of Patient. It is compulsory for each patient to use Hospital supplied linen and Uniform only
- We provide FREE bed delivery of Medicines from our Medical Store at Subsidized rates. Please call 274 from your Room phone. Kindly contact Inquiry counters to generate your Pharmacy Account.
- Admission charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable at the time of Admission
- Any Food ordered extra, apart from Table above, or for Relatives, would be charged extra in the Billing, at time of Discharge
- If patient is transferred from Lower class to a Higher class, all charges will be applicable for higher class from the date of Admission, except Bed / Room charges.
- Charges will be applicable as per room category of patient
- Payment will be accepted in Cash / Demand Draft / Credit card / Debit card only. 2% extra charges will be applicable in case of payment through Debit / Credit Card.
- All deposit receipts should be preserved till discharge for settlement of Bills.
- Please do not give any Tip to any staff member. If any staff is asking for Tip please bring to the notice of the Hospital Administrator on Ground Floor
- Discharge of Patient involves Billing from various departments and hence Patient is requested to stay in the room, till information is provided from Discharge/Billing Section to come for settlement of bill, before Discharge. This will avoid inconvenience to the Patient.
- After getting discharge confirmation from treating consultant doctor, Discharge process will take approximate time of 2 hours.
- Ambulance services are available for Patient transfer (In / Out ) of Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation only.
- Hospital is providing facility for admitted patient shifting – Ambulance and Staff (If required) for the services which are not available in Hospital such as MRI, EUS or any other medical services which are required by Patient and not available in Hospital premises. Charges will apply
- For Speedy and smooth discharge process, We suggest to clear Patients outstanding / Interim bills on every third day or as instructed by Billing Dept
- At the time of Admission, Patient relatives will get 2 Visitor / attendant passes (Red and Yellow color pass) , which needs to be produce at security counter. Red pass is for relative who is going to stay with patient and Yellow pass is for visitor At the time of Discharge kindly submit those passes at billing counter. If relative / patient are not able to produce the same, charges of Rs50/- per Pass will applicable on Final Bill.
- Visiting Timings for Relatives is from 4:30pm to 6:30pm, which is Free. At other times, from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm, a per person Token Charge of Rs.10 is applicable, for a limited time visit.
- Only 1 relative will be allowed at single point of time with patient in ICCU, ICU, and General Ward – Male / Female , Isolation Room, Cath ICCU and Semi Special
- Max 2 relatives will be allowed at single point of time for Super Semi, Special, Super Special, Deluxe and Super Deluxe.
- Visitors / Relatives are requested to not sit / sleep on patient beds
- Use of Mobile phones is restricted in Patient care areas, as it may interface with Medical Equipment and also disturb other patient / relatives / Staff.
- Pan, Masala, Guthakh, Bidi, Cigarette or any form of Tobacco and Alcohol is prohibited in Hospital premises and if found doing so, Management can take disciplinary action in form of Penalty / Legal actions.
- Kindly take personnel care for your Mobile, Jewelry, Ornaments, Vehicles and Important Documents etc. Management is not responsible for any loss
- Children Bellow 12 Years are not allowed as visitor in Hospital Premises to prevent cross-infection to them
- Outside Flowers are not allowed in Hospital Premises as it increase chances for cross-infection
- Kindly cooperate with Hospital Staff and Security Staff for maintaining decorum of Hospital
- As it is Trust Hospital, We are providing Services on subsidize rates for General Ward Patient. There is no Discount Policy
- Please help us to maintain Hospital clean for better patient care
- Washing of cloths is prohibited in Hospital premises.
- Do not lock the door from Inside
- Only patent is allowed to take food inside the Room. Cafeteria area is there in Basement and Outer Side on ground floor for Relative Food Services. Canteen is open for Relative from 6:00am to 10:00pm.
- Parking facility is available in Hospital Premises for patient / relatives. Please note Parking is at your own risk and Hospital management will not be responsible for any damage / loss.
For any Suggestion / Complaint please bring inform at :
- For Nursing Care and Paramedical care : Matron Office on 1st Floor : Phone – Ext : 233
- For Medical Care and Mediclaim inquiry : RMO on Ground Floor : Phone – Ext : 285
- For Admin Related Issues : Hospital Administrator on Ground Floor : Phone – 357
Feel free to ask for Health Check Up Plans Brochure, from our Staff.
Feel free to use our Pathology Lab Services, for your Family & Relatives, when required.
Services Provided at Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation
|Allergy Treatment||Urology||Onco Surgery|
|Ambulance Services||Vascular Surgery||Oncology|
|Anesthesiology||Gastro Surgery||Open Heart Surgery|
|Angiography||General Medicine||Operation Theaters|
|Arthroscopic Surgery||Gynecology||Pain Management|
|Arthroscopy Surgery||Health Check Ups||Pediatric Surgery|
|Color Doppler||Infectious Disease||PICU|
|CT Scan||Joint Replacement Surgery||Portable X-Ray|
|Digital X- Ray||Neo Natal Care||Sonography|
|Echo||Neuro Surgery||Spine Surgery|
|ENT||NICU||Trauma And Orthopedic Surgery|
All above mentioned services are available 24 X 7. During Night Hours (8:00pm to 8:00am) and Holidays Emergency charge will apply.
For any Emergency Please contact us: 079- 2663 9839 / 40 / 43
Please send your suggestions & feedback on email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org