Dealing with trauma requires skill, speed and teamwork. A synchronisation of these three elements can save many lives. At Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital), we not only recognize this critical aspect but are also fully-equipped with a dynamic polytrauma team to handle such critical situations. Its multidisciplinary specialty approach is a unique attempt in reducing mortality and morbidity rates in polytrauma patients.
- Highly experienced team of orthopaedic surgeons, general surgeons and anaesthetists
- Dedicated emergency technicians and nurses available round-the-clock
- Specialist surgeons belonging to various sciences of urology, neuro-surgery, G I surgery, cardiothoriac surgery and plastic surgery for prompt and efficient services
- State-of-the-art emergency room with triage services
- Critical care unit with multi-slice CT scan facility
- Ventilators and unique high-tech monitoring gadgets for critically ill patients