ENT problems like ear ache, common cold, epistaxis, sore throat, etc are very common. Over the years, the field has developed to a great extent and today more and more surgeries are performed by microscope and endoscope.
The ENT department at Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) consists a highly experienced team of surgeons to provide the best cures for such problems. It is well-equipped to handle emergencies with a 24 hours emergency back up and a full time ENT surgeon.
- Round the clock outdoor patient services
- Routine ENT surgeries like Tonsillectomy, Septoplasty, Polyectomy, Tympanoplasty, Transoral endoscopic Adenoidectomy etc.
- Stapes surgery with Leica microscope
- Facial Nerve decompression for facial palsy
- Endoscopisc polyp removal with microdebrider
- Laser surgery for voice problems, submucous fibrosis etc.
- Cochlear implant, surgery for deaf
- Thyroplasty for vocal cord palsy
High risk surgeries like
- Endoscopic repair of CSF rhinorrea
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery for fungal sinusitis
- Endoscopic Dacrocysto rhinostomy for Eaeroaptitis
- Endoscopic orbital decompression etc.
Facilities and Procedures Performed
- Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- Endoscopic Nasal Examination & Nasopharynx Examination
- Audiometry (to test the hearing ability)
- Laser Surgery for oral pathology and laryngial pathology
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries withDebrider & Coblation Therapy
Operations / Procedures:
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Endoscopic CSF repair
- Endoscopic skull base surgery
- Tympano-mastoid surgery
- Stapes surgery
- Cochlear Implant
- Microlaryngeal surgey
- Thyroid surgery
- Hearing assessment & speech therapy
- Allergy testing
- Sleep study & surgery for snoring