The spinal cord is a vital part of our central nervous system. Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) provides comprehensive care for all types of spine-related conditions and injuries. With highly upgraded equipments and a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, the hospital provides complete care and guidance to the patients.
- Personalised care – from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
- Multidisciplinary team of health professionals in neurology, anesthesiology, physical and occupational therapy and psychology.
- Advanced surgical methods to provide the most effective and safe results.
- Minimally invasive microsurgical techniques used on an inpatient or outpatient basis for certain interventions, including discetomies.
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital, chronic or acute spinal pain
- Treatment of most complex spine problems, such as scoliosis, high grade listhesis, fracture dislocation and complex post tuberculosis deformity
- Non-invasive treatments like pain management, rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.