Gastro-intestinal and liver diseases are very common. People face problems like acidity, diarrhoea, gas, indigestion, jaundice, etc. However, if not attented to, these can give rise to serious problems like bleeding from stomach and intestine, severe swelling of pancreas and unconsciousness due to liver failure.. Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) is well-equipped to diagnose and treat such gastro-intestinal diseases.
- Ultramodern endoscopy equipped with Gastroscope
- Colonoscopy ( to see large intestine)
- Capsule Endoscopy for small intestinal diseases
- Advanced treatment of narrow food pipe like dilatation, stenting, banding & injection of bleeding veins
- Removal of tumors like polyps from large intestine
- Removal of stones from bile duct
- Stent placement in food pipe, bile duct and pancreatic duct
- Management of acute upper and lower GI hemorrhage
- Advanced Liver ICU to treat liver failure (Hepatic Coma)
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.