Research reveals that more than 70% of the population is suffering from Dental Caries and more than 85% from Pyorrhoea. What\’s more disturbing is the fact that there are very few professionally managed and well-equipped hospitals to take charge of dental problems.
The Dentistry Department at Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital), in this sense is par excellence.
- Root canal treatment with rotary instruments
- Dental implants
- Lavatm zirconia crowns & bridges (with 15 year warranty)
- Teeth whitening (Bleaching)
- Fixed dentures with implants
- Colorful diamonds on teeth
- Ceramic veneers
- Tooth colored filling or silver filling on carious/decayed teeth
- Flexible dentures
- Periodontal flap surgery for treatment of pyorrhoea
- Surgery for removal of wisdom molar,jaw cyst & tumour,jaw fracture.
- Smile design/smile makeover
- Orthodontic treatment for irregular and protruded teeth
- Laser dentristry
- Straight wire technology with cosmetic braces and wire for irregular and protruded teeth
- Treatment of Pyorrhoea by flap operation, latest bone graft materials and tooth splinting technique
- Treatment of problematic third molar, jaw fracture, jaw cyst and tumours
- Single sitting root canal treatment (RCT)
- Replacement of teeth by Dental Implants ceramic bridge and metal denture
- We provide patient education regarding tooth and gum disease
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.