Infectious diseases are one of the leading causes of mortality in our country. Our department carries out various activities regarding prevention and control of infectious diseases.
The department undertakes regular surveillance for hospital-acquired infections. This information is then circulated to all the departments to ensure proper antibiotic usage.
With the enthusiastic team of infectious diseases specialists, HIV specialists and pediatric disease specialists with support of microbiology and pathology, we have been managing infectious diseases on scientific principles and evidence based medicine.
- PUO diagnostic & management
- Other infectious disease management
- Pediatric infectious disease management
- Management of HIV infected patients
- Gujarat prenatal HIV transmission prevention programs
- Diagnosis management & prevention of hospital acquired infection
- Surveillance of hospital acquired infections
- Patient counseling
- Educating about infectious diseases, especially HIV
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.