When a newborn baby falls sick, he requires intensive care. To handle such critical situations, Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) has a special ICU for babies – the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The unit is designed in such a way that the baby feels most comfortable. Environmental disturbances like light, noise, etc are minimised to make the baby feel as if he is still in the mother’s womb.
- ultramodern facilities
- ventilator beds for babies with heart/lung problems
- Hi-tech monitoring by experienced team of medical and paramedical staff
- 24X7 supervision by skilled pediatrician and neo-natologist
- Intensive care for pre-term babies and babies with complications
- Corrective surgeries of all cardiac and non-cardiac congenital problems
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.