Kidney is one of the most important organs that filters and manages waste in our body. Slight discomfort in the kidneys can result in a lot of unrest in the body. Above 30% of critically ill patient develop renal failure of various severity. Therefore, referring it to an experienced nephrologists becomes essential, so as to correctly diagnose and treat the disorder.
The Nephrology Department at Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) is well-equipped and well-versed to treat the critically ill patients.
- 24X7 services
- Daily OPD for outdoor patients and day–care facilities
- Well-equipped Hemodyalysis unit managed by skilled, experienced and senior technicians and nursing staff
- A highly qualified team of Nephrologists, having most advanced NIPRO ,B. Brawn and Fresenius 10 fully computerized machines
- Highly specialized and dedicated Water treatment plant that gives best quality water for effective dialysis
- Big and spacious unit equipped with cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients
- Facilities of mobile hemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators.
- CRRT made available to treat multi-organ dysfunction, septicaemia, refractory CCF, etc
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (DAPD) and CAPD training facilities for end-stage renal failure patients.
- Renal Angiography and angioplasty.
- Renal Biopsy and its histopathological evaluation.
- Emergency treatment for cases of poisoning, fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
- Procedures like Exchange Transfusion and Plasmapheresis are also performed.
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.