A child’s requirements are different from that of an adult – not only in terms of nutrition but also in terms of medical treatment. Dr Jivraj Mehta Smarak Health Foundation (Dr Jivraj Mehta Hospital) understands this and has set up a Pediatric surgery department as a subspecialty to handle surgeries of children. The hospital’s team of expert pediatric surgeons undertakes critical surgeries while ensuring careful handling of the child.
- Fully-equipped department to carry out all types of pediatric endoscopies and laproscopies
- Ventilatory support system
- Expert anesthesiologists to handle all types of children-related surgical problems, including emergencies as well as planned surgeries
- Back-up of pathology, radiology and critical care facilities
- Expert team of pediatric cardiologists and pediatric anesthesiologists to provide care and services of the highest order
- Treatment of problems of the new born like absence of anal opening, food and windpipe disorder, spinal cord defects, etc
- Handling of problems like hernia, hydrocele, phimosis, undescended testis
- Treatment of complicated problems like intestinal obstruction, bleeding from GIT, Hirschprung’s disease, etc
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Health Care has over 412 doctors working in over 72 different specialities to cater to patient needs.